Dr. Fabian Huber
AOS Packaging Materials and Simulation
Fabian Huber is currently working as Senior Staff Engineer R&D in the Packaging Development Team at Premstätten, Austria.
He received his Master’s degree in Engineering Physics from Graz University of Technology in 2016, and his Ph.D. in 2020.
His research interests include microelectronics sensor packaging, package reliability, (hygro-)thermo-mechanical package reliability simulation and package materials development.
- Huber et al., A time–temperature–moisture concentration superposition principle that describes the relaxation behavior of epoxide molding compounds for microelectronics packaging, International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization, 2020
- Huber et al., Validation and Optimization of Calculated Stress Fields in Double-Mold Optoelectronics Sensor Packaging, IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, 2020
- Kniely et al., Characterization of interfacial parameters for lifetime modelling in modern optical sensor package assemblies, Proceedings of 23rd EuroSimE, 2022
- Huber et al., Simulation of moisture-induced plasticization in transfer-molded optical sensor packages using a time-temperature-moisture concentration superposition, Proceedings of 71st ECTC, 2021
- Huber et al., Characterization of moisture uptake in microelectronics packaging materials, Proceedings of 7th ESTC, 2018